Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 June 2013

World of THREE (3)

3 things in English
 3 – Words Sentence (about life)

The best day                            -           Today
The best gift                            -           Forgiveness
The greatest thing                   -           Love
The greatest need                    -           Common sense
The greatest moment               -           Death
The greatest knowledge          -           Experience
The greatest mistake               -           Giving up
The greatest comfort               -           Work well done
The greatest success                -           Victory over Indriya
The greatest handicap             -           Fear
The hardest thing                    -           Begin
The easiest thing                     -           Finding fault
The meanest feeling                -           Regret at another’s success
The worst bankruptcy             -           Loss of enthusiasm
The painful acceptance           -           Defeat
Most useless asset                   -           Pride                                                 
Most useful asset                    -           Humility
Most disagreeable person        -           The complainer


 Most important  3  words sentence

Oh my God.                            I love you.                               I thank you.
I respect you.                          I obey you.                              I meet you.
I hate you.                               I kill you.                                 I understand you.
I underestimate you.               I kiss you.                                I miss you.

You are appreciated.               You ate appointed.                 You are transferred.
You are welcome.                   You are genius.                       You are doing.
You are thinking.                    You are misguided.                 You are great.

Please lift me.                          Please be silent.                       Please go ahead.
Piece of paper.                        Pinch of salt.                           Pick and drop.
May I help?                             Let me play.                            Let me do.

To and fro.                              Let by gone.                            Be by gone.                
How are you?                          I am fine.                                 Come on India.
We like you.                            They are busy.                         A little bit.

He is good.                              She is nice.        
Drop of water.                         Use and through.                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment